Showing 1–12 of 52 results
• For transport of the animals (pigs, sheep, goats) hanging on bleeding chains, to the bleeding rail or to the bleeding conveyor.
The Elevator consist of:
• Chain guide rail.
• Transport rail.
• Affixing elements to the supporting steelwork.
• Chain with carriers.
• Drive and chain tension shaft.
• Execution: As far as possible dip hot galvanized.
Hydraulic Cattle Dehider
• For downward dehiding of cattle including dehiding of heads.
• Capacity: Up to 30 cattle per hour.
The machine is consisting of:
• Machine frame
• Secondary steel structure, dip hot galvanized
• Hydraulic stainless steel deroling device with all the internal connections.
• Hydraulic controls, electrically operated
• Two clamps to tie the skin to the roller with a system for automatic release of the skin after dehiding
• One fore leg holder
• Two chains for fastening the fore legs to the holder
• Hydro motor
• Switch box
• Stainless steel execution
Electric Pig Dehider
• Electrically operated.
• For dehiding of pig carcasses.
• For upward dehiding of pig carcasses.
• With two stainless steel rollers one for fastening the carcass to the floor and one for rolling the skin above the carcass.
• Execution : Stainless steel.
• Two speed gear box motor
• With manual control low voltage 24V
• With switch box
• The skin is tied with one clamp to the roller with a system for automatic release of the skin after dehiding.
• The dehided carcass is left very clean.
• There is not any fat left on the skin.
• The surface of the dehided carcass is smooth.
• Stainless steal execution.
• Suitable for cattle slaughtering lines, in different working position.
• Platform dimensions 1,50×0,80 m.
• Pneumatically operated, with foot steering.
• With hygiene lavatory.
• With water and drainage connections for installation of hand washing lavatory.
• Delivered for lifting height 1400,1500 οr 1600 kgr.
Inspection Table of Cattle Red Offals
• For the washing of the cattle’s red offals and inspection of carcass and its red offals.
• Stainless steel construction.
• With deep washbowl dimensions 530 x 485 x 220mm with large rounded corners, approved by the Autho- rized Meat Inspector Department..
• With hooks to hang the red offals.
• Specially designed foot valves with chrome plated brass body and extended stainless steel pedals.